AUBURN POST 84 HISTORY
On September 12, 1919, a group of World War One Veterans decided to start up a local post of the new veteran's organization that was recently charterd by the U.S. Congress - The American Legion.
Initially, they met at a local Auburn Establishment that was located in what is now called Old Town.
Since our charter in 1919, our American Legion Post has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country.
Join us and keep the history alive.